Five children get sick after eating palm and anselu

Five children get sick after eating palm and anselu

Five children get sick after eating palm and anselu

Five children of Kathekhola village municipality-5 of Baglung have fallen ill after eating palm (Alcha) and Anselu. The sick children have been admitted to Dhaulagiri Hospital, Baglung for treatment after falling ill on Saturday night.

All four of them are undergoing treatment at Dhaulagiri Hospital after diarrhea and vomiting became serious among the children. Bipana Sunar, 10, Binod BK, 11, Saina Sunar, 3, and Milan Sunar, 14, are undergoing treatment at the hospital while Sapna Sunar is undergoing treatment at her home, said Indra Bahadur Rana, Information Officer at District Police Office and Deputy Superintendent of Police.

Dr. Kriti Kandel, a pediatrician at Dhaulagiri Hospital, said that they have fallen ill due to poisoning caused by the food they ate.

Original Article @NepalNews